- 0 (Registered)
Certificate in C Programming
This course will teach you “C” programming from the ground up. You will learn everything from the very fundamentals of “C” programming right through to the complexities of pointers, addresses, and File IO
C is one of the most important of all programming languages. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities, and even hardware devices. This course begins with a gentle introduction to C but quickly moves on to explain some of its most confusing features: everything from C’s ‘scoping’ rules to the curious connection between arrays and memory addresses. By the end of the course, you will have a deep understanding both of the C language itself and also of the underlying ‘architecture’ of your computer.
This short-term training program for “C” language conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification program. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO (a govt of UP undertaking) education center, so this certification programs for “C” programming is verifiable at State Govt Office and website. The duration of this course is 30 Hours.
- Analyze and construct effective algorithms.
- Select and model data using primitive and structured types.
- To develop programs using the basic elements like control statements, Arrays and Strings.
- To solve the memory access problems by using pointers.
- To understand about the dynamic memory allocation using pointers which is essential for utilizing memory.
- To understand the code reusability with the help of user-defined functions and pointers.
Introduction to C Programming Language
Fundamentals of C Programming
Control Statements in C
Functions in C
Array in C
Pointer in C
String in C
Structure in C
File Handling in C