- 0 (Registered)
Certificate in Computer Aided Design (Auto Cad 80 Hours)
This Certificate in Computer Aided Design using AutoCAD (80 Hours) exposes students to applications in CAD and provides opportunities to broaden knowledge of graphics manipulation to create fully developed 3D designs and output using MicroStation software in a variety of design disciplines. This course provides the basic skills necessary to manage a PC CAD-based operation emphasizing on the assembly of components for a PC system, including hardware and software configurations and organizing and maintaining the CAD filing system.
This 80 Hours certification course in Computer Aided Design (AUTOCAD) conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification course. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO (a govt of UP undertaking) education center, this certification is verifiable at State Govt Office and website.
- Visualizing and applying basic drafting fundamentals
- Preparing and editing engineering drawings
- Creating CAD drawings
- Extracting information from prints and specifications
- Recognizing various materials and manufacturing processes
- Calculating and/or measuring material lengths, areas, or mass
Topics Of Computer Aided Design (Auto Cad)