- 0 (Registered)
Certificate in Linux/Unix (30 Hours)
This Certificate in Linux/Unix (30 Hours) course provides a deep understanding of the operating system architecture and low-level interfaces (principally, system calls and library functions) that are required to build system-level, multithreaded, and network applications on Linux and UNIX systems. The Certificate in Linux/Unix (30 Hours) course consists of a mixture of detailed presentations coupled with a large number of carefully designed practical exercises that allow participants to apply the knowledge learned in the presentations.
By the completion of the course, participants will have the mastery needed to write complex system, network, and multithreaded applications on a Linux or UNIX system.
Session Comprises of 1 Hours Theory & 1 Hours Practical.
This 30 Hours certification course in Linux/UNIX system conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification course. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO (a govt of UP undertaking) education center, so this certification course is verifiable at State Govt Office and website.
- Effectively use the UNIX/Linux system to accomplish typical personal, office, technical, and software development tasks.
- Monitor system performance and network activities.
- Effectively use software development tools including libraries, preprocessors, compilers, linkers, and makefiles.
- Comprehend technical documentation, prepare simple readable user documentation and adhere to style guidelines.
- Collaborate in teams on system tasks.