- 0 (Registered)
This MSAccess training program follows a step-by-step approach to the creation and development of a commercial database application.We’ll start with database modeling. That means that you have to design the database before you actually start to write it. There are several basic techniques that must be learned to ensure that the database structure will be solid. The design is an absolutely essential part of creating a database.
This 40 Hours certification course in DB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT USING ACCESS 2000 conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification course. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO (a govt of UP undertaking) education center, so this certification course is verifiable at State Govt Office and website.
Identify the terminology and functions common to most database management systems.
Identify the qualities of valuable information.
Identify the elements of good database design.
Create and use tables.
Discuss ethical issues connected to the use of databases.
Topics Of DB Application Development Using Access
- Introduction Of RDBMS Concepts
- Primary & Foreign Key Relationship
- Creation of Managing Of Table
- Joining Of Table (On the Basis of Primary Key Adb Foreign Key )
- Concept Of data types(validation, caption Index)
- Creation & Managing Forms
- Creation of Volumnar, Datasheet, Tabular Forms
- Creation Sub Forms
- Creation& Managing Queries
- Simple & Crosstab Queries
- Sql Queries
- Creating & Managing Reports
- Columnar Auto & Tubular Reports
- Single & table Report