- 0 (Registered)
Diploma in Information Technology
ETL LABS PVT LTD is conducting a government certification diploma level course in Information Technology. This course covers the basic hardware of a personal computer, including installation, operations, and interactions with software. The course also introduces the role of Diploma in Information Technology in managing business processes and the need for business processes and Information Technology Alignment. This course introduces basic spreadsheet design and development and provides advanced knowledge and competencies in hardware and operating system technologies for computer technicians to support personal computers.
This Diploma in Information Technology conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification course. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO (a govt of UP undertaking) education center, so this certification diploma course in Information Technology is verifiable at State Govt Office and website.
On successful completion of this course the student will be able to:-
- design, implement and evaluate a computer‐based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
- analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies
- design, plan, budget and propose an Information Technology project for an identified need within a specific scope
- install technical hardware and software including network, database and security components.
IT Tools and Business Systems
Internet Technologies and Web Design(120Hours)
Programming and Problem Solving through ‘c’ Language(120 Hours)
Application of DOT NET Technology