- 0 (Registered)
Course on ‘O’ Level (1 Year)
ETL LABS PVT LTD is conducting a government certification Course In ‘O’ Level Course Fee to provide basic computer knowledge to all. You will learn everything from the Course on ‘O’ Level Course Fee. After finishing the course the person should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personal or business viewing information on the internet.
Course on ‘O’ Level Course Fee is one of the most important for a basic purpose. This course will teach you to do email, internet search, business presentation and some other basic things. Course on ‘O’ Level Course Fee is a suitable course for any beginner or students for a bright future in the computer field. If any student wants to do his career in computer science, then this course will definitely help him because this is the course which built basic and it will help more in the future to understand other computer related topic easily
This short-term training program for ETL LABS PVT LTD is conducting a government certification Course In ‘O’ Level Course Fee to provide basic computer knowledge to all. You will learn everything from the Course on ‘O’ Level Course Fee. After finishing the course the person should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personal or business viewing information on the internet. conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification program. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO(a govt. of UP undertaking) education center, so this certification programs for computer concept is verifiable at State Govt Office and website. The duration of this course is 80 Hours.
On successful completion of this course the student will be able to:-
- Analyze and identify computer hardware, software, and network problems.
- Install, configure, and remove software and hardware.
- Make intelligent computer purchase decisions.
- Use technology ethically, safely, securely, and legally.
- Analyze compression techniques and file formats to determine effective ways of securing, managing systems.
IT Tools and Business Systems-(Computer Appreciation)
IT Tools and Business Systems-(Computer Oraganisation)
- Introduction to computer organisation
- What is cpu ?
- Processor speed & booting
- Hierarchy memory
- Cache memory
- Managing disk partition
- Web cam
- Multimedia and its data types
- Multimedia applications
- Multimedia file formats
- Computer software
- Relationship between hardware and software
- Name of some high level languages
- Free domain software
IT Tools and Business Systems-(Operating System)
- Introduction to Microsoft Windows
- Basic Windows elements
- File management through Windows
- System tools
- Imaging – Fax
- Command Prompt
- Directories and its Structure
- Installing and Uninstalling an application
- Managing the running applications
- An overview of Linux
- System and Software Features
- File Structure
- Hardware and Software requirements
- Preliminary steps before installation and Disk Space Requirement
- Boot methods
- Red Hat Linux installation
IT Tools and Business Systems-(Word Processing)
- Introduction to Word Processing
- Opening a word processing package
- Opening An Existing Document
- Saving a document
- Closing a document
- Text Selection
- Editing text
- Find And Replace
- Printing a Document
- Creating and Printing Merged Documents
- Character Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Page Design and Layout
- Checking and Correcting Spelling
- Handling Graphics
- Creating Tables and Charts
- Document templates and wizards
M1-R4-IT Tools and Business Systems
M2-R4-Internet Technology and Web Design