- 0 (Registered)
Web Application Development (120 Hours)
Web Application Development (120 Hours) course will give you the basic background, terminology and fundamental concepts that you need to understand in order to build modern full-stack web applications. In the Web Application Development (120 Hours) course, we will learn by doing. We will start by learning the major components of web application architectures, along with the fundamental design patterns and philosophies that are used to organize them.
Students will gain hands-on experience in web application production, including client-side markup and programming, server-side programming for data processing, code versioning, accessing web services, and related authentication techniques.
Web Application Development (120 Hours) course conducted by ETL LABS PVT LTD is a government certification course. As this institute is an authorized UPDESCO (a govt of UP undertaking) education center, so this certification course in web application development is verifiable at State Govt Office and website.
This course will train the student to
- Develop and implement solutions to problems encountered in all phases of the design process.
- Create visual communications through the application of design.
- Use fundamental skills to maintain web server services required to host a website.
- Create and manipulate web media objects using editing software.
- Combine multiple web technologies to create advanced web components.